Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A mothers day out!

Ok, I usually go shopping around the first of the month and hubby usually goes with me, its kind of out family bonding time, sounds funny I know. Im used to Daniel throwing useless things in the basket and Drae knocking random things in, BUT here is the story:

January 2- phone rings.. who could it be... Trenton!!! (a.k.a Daniels friend)
he calls and asks if when we go to the grocery store if we could pick him up a few things and of course Daniels says yes. So  then...
January 3- We are on our way to the store and Daniel calls Trent and tells him we are going to the store to meet us there, mind you, I was under the inpression that we would pick him up a few things and meet him at his house and drop them off, guess I was wrong. So not only does he meet us there, I have Daniel, Drae and now him throwing stuff into my basket. I thought I was going to go nuts!!! So as im trying to grab the things that we need, I'm also having to take the millions of useless things out. I felt like I went shopping with a 9 month old and 2 toddlers. REDICULOUS! Then on top of this hour and a half of shopping with 3 kids, we went late, and by the time we were ready to check out, there was nothing open but DUN DUN DUN... self check out!!! So I have a basket of grocerys that is to the top, that I have to scan all by myself. Then all the sudden Daniel remembers that we forgot some stuff, so while im scanning AND dealing with Drae, they went to go get what we forgot. All of my grocerys later... they come back with like 3 things. 30 minutes for 3 things... seriously?!?! I have now came to the conclusion.. next time.. SHOPPING ALONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment